This year’s 2013 Reader Favorites have arrived! Here’s what this year’s list reveals: John Piper never disappoints (which is why he appears on the list a whopping eight times), marriage and relationship resources are a must, and most of all, our readers love free books (and rightly so).
In the spirit of keeping our readers happy, we’re offering a bunch of Vyrso’s 2013 Reader Favorites either at a big discount, or totally free! This is your perfect opportunity to get Vyrso’s most-downloaded books of 2013 at an amazing discount. Start building your 2014 reading list with these titles today!
Get all 20 books for $76.18—that’s only $3.80 a book! Download all 20 2013 Reader Favorites now!
2013 Reader Favorites
1. A Holy Ambition: To Preach Where Christ Has Not Been Named by John Piper—get it free
2. The Experience by Henry and Richard Blackaby—get it for $9.99
3. Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week by John Piper—get it free
4. Preparing for Marriage: Help for Christian Couples by John Piper—get it free
5. Alive to Wonder: Celebrating the Influence of C. S. Lewis by John Piper—get it free
6. Ten People Every Christian Should Know by Warren Wiersbe—get it for $2.24
7. Freedom from the Lies You Tell Yourself by William Backus and Marie Chapian—get it for $2.24
8. I Believe in Heaven: Real Stories from the Bible, History and Today by Cecil Murphey and Twila Belk—get it for $9.74
9. 30 Words: A Devotional for the Rest of Us by Jarrid Wilson—get it for $1.99
10. The Twenty-Piece Shuffle: Why the Poor and Rich Need Each Other by Greg Paul—get it for $9.74
11. Offworld by Robin Parrish—get it for $5.24
12. Take Care How You Listen: Sermons by John Piper on Receiving the Word by John Piper—get it free
13. Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God: Resources from John Piper by John Piper—get it free
14. Love, Sex, and Lasting Relationships by Chip Ingram—get it for $9.09
15. Sanctification in the Everyday: Three Sermons by John Piper by John Piper—get it free
16. God Knows My Name: Never Forgotten, Forever Loved by Beth Redman—get it for $8.44
17. Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal: A Boy, Cancer, and God by Michael Kelley—get it for $9.99
18. Who Jesus Is and Why It Matters by Jim Wallis—get it for $2.24
19. Still Not Professionals: Ten Pleas for Today’s Pastors by John Piper—get it free
20. Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn—get it for $5.24
Check out the yearly roundup!
This has been Vyrso’s most exciting year yet! Check out all of our top picks from 2013:
- 20 best-selling books of 2013
- Top 5 interviews of 2013
- Top 5 guest posts of 2013
- Top 15 authors to watch in 2014
Stay tuned to all the best deals and latest news on Christian ebooks: subscribe to Vyrso Voice today!